So what is BizNotes about? If you are like most office personnel (whether a manager or individual contributor), your day is partly (or sometimes mostly) comprised of meetings: one-on-one meetings, group meetings, communication meetings, customer meetings, and so on. Most people keep a notebook in some form to capture the meeting content while ensuring certain agenda items are covered including follow-up (action) items. If you have a sealed notebook, it is impossible to organize by topic or by person as it is strictly date-driven. If you have a binder notebook, it takes effort to keep it organized, not lose sheets of paper, and minimize the size of the notebook. BizNotes replaces this paper-driven system.
BizNotes organization is simple: folders that contain topics or other folders, topics that contain notes and agenda items, notes that are a single meeting, journal, or other entry under a specific topic, and agenda items associated with a given topic. Folders and topics are identified by name whereas notes within a topic are distinguished by the date-time of each note.
Major features of BizNotes
- Simple intuitive system for entering and organizing meeting notes within topics and folders
- Organize your notes into folders to any depth
- Folders and topics are sorted by name; notes are sorted by date with latest note shown first
- Agenda items associated with a topic to help run meetings smoothly or as a reminder to cover a specific issue
- Allows a virtually unlimited number of folders, topics, agenda items and notes
- Unique tree-view on Apple iPad® to quickly re-arrange folders, topics, and notes
- Works on both your Apple iPad and your Windows PC desktop or laptop
- Synchronize (automatically or manually) between any number of devices (iPad and Windows PC) using our secure BizNotes server
- Notes are strongly encrypted on your device during synchronization, ensuring neither Internet traffic spies nor data on the server itself is usable
- Enhanced security as encryption phrase is only stored and used on your local device; it is never sent to the server
- Import and export your notes into any folder (Windows only)
- E-mail selected entries or an entire topic
- Print selected entries or an entire topic
- Optionally create tasks for BizDo (which launches BizNotes on your platform)
- Optionally view BizDo tasks associated with note or topics
As with most MICROCode Consulting products, BizNotes was created to meet our needs and is used daily. We think it can meet your needs as well. So download BizNotes and start increasing your productivity – today!